You will be responsible for generating new business through a combination of following up leads and cold calling, as well as new client onboarding and account management. You will also participate in training programs and attend industry events and seminars
The position carries a base salary plus bonus
The successful Applicant will:
• Be degree & RG 146 qualified
• Have at least 1 years’ experience in a FX/CFD/Equity sales role, but no more than 3 years.
• 2nd language looked upon favourably
• Have excellent communication skills, particularly over the phone
• Be organised and proactive in approach
Please click on the Apply Now button to be considered.
Enquiries please contact Kym Woolf on 8005 3455