Due to continued growth, our client is currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their high performing sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be able to use their sales administration skills to assist with the operational requirements of the business.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing customer bookings
- Assisting with the administration work of the sales consultants
- Collation of paperwork required to process bookings
- Efficient follow up to process booking changes/cancellations
- Processing of invoice requests
- Record keeping for time and attendance
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate that you possess the following qualities and skills:
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- High initiative and accountability
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude is a must, along with being a team player
- Have intermediate Microsoft skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Salesforce – highly desirable but not essential
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
What do you get in return?
- Career Development – Proactive support in your development pathway is what you can expect, with the possibility of taking on a Sales Consultant role if that’s your dream.
- Belong to Something Big– Our client is one of Australia’s most successful brands, making them a market leader in our field.
- Company Culture– Their company culture is what sets them apart from our competitors. Despite large growth they have managed to maintain a “family’ feel, and are proud of the work environment.
- Teamwork– They strongly believe that none of the above could be achieved without the collaborative environment that the company offers its’ staff.
We look forward to hearing from high achievers!!!
Reference Number: 2576156x